Bakery and Java Jim’s Pairings.
If you’re hosting a brunch for your unsung hero aka Mom or inviting family and friends to your Communion or Graduation Parties, here are a few simple principles for pairing from our Bakery and Java Jim’s Experts:
- Fruit Tarts pair well with subtle flavors of a cabernet wine, citrus flavors and acidity of grapefruit with a soft rose petal finish.
– try Tanzanian Peaberry
- Our Blueberry Muffins go very well with a sweet, snappy, robust blend with mild body and a smooth finish.
– try Breakfast Blend
- Top our Angel Food Cake with fresh berries from our produce department and accompany with one of our Flavored Coffees of the Day.
– try Very Vanilla
- Our Brioche Bread – great for French Toast – is ideally suited to be accompanied by notes of rich chocolate, honeydew and a hint of toasted coconut with a distinctive mellow sweet finish.
– try Jamaican Blue Mountain
- Our Pound Cakes may be complemented by our MajaTei Premium Loose Leaf Flavored Teas.
– try Plum Ginger Green Tea
- Our Mini Brownies are a brilliant combination with flavors of tropical nuts, dark chocolate and citrus fruits.
– try LaMinita Costa Rican El Indio