Back to School Kids Lunch Ideas.
Try mixing different ingredients that your children like – turkey breast with cranberry or ham & cheddar cheese on a pretzel roll.
Use different breads, pitas, wraps or slider rolls to make sandwiches more interesting:
• Chicken breast with thin sliced pears in a pita.
• Turkey breast sliders with cranberry sauce.
• Cheddar cheese and sliced apples on multi-grain bread.
• Ham and Swiss cheese with sliced cucumber or pickle in a wrap.
• Tuna and lettuce rolled inside a tortilla.
• Smoked ham with pickles and Dijon mustard on French bread.
• Turkey & Cheddar Roll Up.
• Turkey, Chicken or Ham & Cheese kabobs.
• Hummus & Pita bread.
• Crackers and cubed cheese and turkey.
According to our Experts, here’s What’s in Season in our Deli Department.