Back to School Kids Lunch Ideas.
Try mixing different ingredients that your children like – turkey breast with cranberry or ham & cheddar cheese on a pretzel roll.
Use different breads, pitas, wraps or slider rolls to make sandwiches more interesting:
- Chicken breast with thin sliced pears in a pita.
- Turkey breast sliders with cranberry sauce.
- Cheddar cheese and sliced apples on multi grain bread.
- Ham and Swiss cheese with sliced cucumber or pickle in a wrap.
- Tuna and lettuce rolled inside a tortilla.
- Smoked ham with pickles Dijon mustard on French bread.
- Turkey & Cheddar Roll Up.
- Turkey, Chicken or Ham & Cheese kabobs.
- Hummus & Pita bread.
- Crackers and cubed cheese and turkey.
According to our Experts, here’s What’s in Season in our Deli Department.