Get Perfect Marks.
Follow these simple steps for those perfect, diamond grill marks on your steaks:
- Preheat your grill to 550 degrees.
- Lightly season your steaks – see Ask the Expert for more information!
- Place the steaks on the preheated grill with the ends of the steak facing 10 and 4 o’clock.
- When the steak has seared, turn the steak clockwise with the ends at 2 and 8 o’clock.
- After about 2 minutes, flip the steak over and finish grilling until they reach your degree of doneness.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let rest for a few minutes before serving.