Event Featured Recipe
1/3 cup olive oil
3 carrots cut in 1/2-inch pieces
½ lb. Brussels sprouts halved
1 lb. red potatoes quartered
3 medium parsnips cut in 1/2-inch pieces
1 lb. sweet potato cut into 1-inch pieces
1 medium onion cut in wedges
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried basil
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly spray an 11 x 17-inch baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss the vegetables to coat with the olive oil.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a baking sheet.
- Place on middle rack in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through to desired consistency.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Serving size: 1/2 cup Per Serving: Calories: 153 Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 76mg Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 2g
Values listed represent a nutritional analysis. There are natural variations that occur in all recipes; these figures may not be exact and are provided for informational purposes only.