Event Featured Recipe
Makes 12 – 1 slice servings
- 3 cups quick oats (gluten free if needed)
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup low fat plain yogurt (gluten free if needed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, maple syrup, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk almond milk, yogurt, vanilla and eggs. Add applesauce and stir to combine.
- Add milk mixture to the oat mixture, and stir to combine.
- Add blueberries and strawberries, and stir gently to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan, smoothing out evenly. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 0g
Values listed represent a nutritional analysis. There are natural variations that occur in all recipes; these figures may not be exact and are provided for informational purposes only.