Event Featured Recipe
Tomato Mango Salad
Makes 8 – ¾ cup servings
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaf
- 10 Roma tomatoes (about 1-½ lbs.) sliced ¼-inch thick
- 3 large ripe mangoes peeled and sliced ¼-inch thick
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, olive oil, red onion and salt, and whisk to combine well.
- Add 1 cup of basil and stir to combine.
- On a large platter, arrange tomato slices, and top with mango slices.
- Stir dressing and drizzle over tomatoes and mangoes.
- Sprinkle blue cheese on top and serve.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Total fat: 9 grams
Saturated fat: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 4 milligrams
Sodium: 162 milligrams
Carbohydrate: 20 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Values listed represent a nutritional analysis. There are natural variations that occur in all recipes; these figures may not be exact and are provided for informational purposes only.