Hot and Hearty.
Try these deli meats and cheeses for hot sandwiches for lunch or dinner:
- McCaffrey’s or Boar’s Head sliced roast pork – great for pulled or barbecued pork sandwiches. Just add thin sliced deli roast pork to a slow cooker, mix in your favorite gravy or sauce, heat and enjoy.
- McCaffrey’s or Boar’s Head sliced oven roasted beef – make a French Dip Au Jus or a simply delicious hot roast beef sandwich with or without cheese.
- Slow cooker spicy buffalo chicken sandwiches – simmer sliced chicken breast with crushed tomatoes and hot pepper sauce on a burger bun.
- Grilled turkey sandwich with Havarti and sliced apples.
- McCaffrey’s cooked ham or chicken breast – serve hot for sandwiches or slice thicker for a steak or cutlet.
- Try a hot Reuben sandwich with melted swiss and kraut or a grilled corned beef special.
According to our Experts, here’s What’s in Season in our Deli Department.