Beef – All-Natural & Grass-Fed.
Exceptionally lean & tender, healthy options without sacrificing flavor:
CERTIFIED PIEDMONTESE BEEF BRAND
- Breed – originated in the Piedmont region of northwest Italy.
- Cattle – each DNA tested to confirm their unique heritage. Not only is the beef much lower in fat, Certified Piedmontese cattle are NEVER given antibiotics, steroids or animal by-products. This rare breed is raised through a ranch-to-fork approach that ensures traceability, environmental sustainability, humane animal handling, and responsible resource management at every step.
- Ranchers – stewards of both cattle and the region’s natural resources.
- Beef – delivers consistently superior beef that is lean & tender and available locally only at McCaffrey’s Food Markets.
THOUSAND HILLS LIFETIME GRAZED 100% GRASS-FED BEEF
- Mission – Nourishing soil, plants, cattle and people by holistically grazing cattle for their lifetime.
- Cattle – raised on a 100% grass and forage diet, proven humane handling through the entire life of the animal and, finally, processed at the cleanest facilities possible, with stringent, proactive food-safety testing.
- Ranchers – small Midwestern independent family farms who strictly follow their of NON-GMO, holistically managed, free-range grazing environments, suitable heritage breed cattle genetics.
- Beef – 100% grass fed beef that is available locally only at McCaffrey’s Food Markets.
According to our Experts, here’s What’s in Season in our Meat Department.