Black Pearl Salmon at McCaffrey’s.
Our seafood departments offer Black Pearl Scottish Salmon, a truly amazing farm-raised salmon, which distinguishes us from other seafood markets. Black Pearl Scottish Salmon always delivers a consistent, clean buttery flavor which is perfect for many culinary applications.
Some facts about Black Pearl Salmon:
- Raised in the clean and deep waters where the North Sea and Atlantic Ocean connect.
- Antibiotic free.
- Raised in low density populations, giving the fish room to swim freely, resulting in healthier fish and limiting the occurrence of disease and parasites.
- Fed marine fish meal and marine oil, which imitates the fish’s natural food source.
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Live harvested, processed and shipped to maximize freshness.
- Available in custom cut fillets, and precut, skinless, 6-ounce portions.
According to our Experts, here's What’s in Season in our Seafood Department.