What's In Season?
- Wild-Caught Alaskan Halibut
- Fresh Domestic Swordfish – great on the grill or a bake/broil combination
- Fresh Live Soft-Shell Crabs
- Wild Salmon – season starts mid-May!
- Fresh, Farm-Raised Black Pearl Salmon – try our heart-healthy and diabetes and gluten-free recipe: Seared Salmon
- Wild-Caught, Domestic, Shell-On, Raw Shrimp – both fresh and previously frozen
- Farm-Raised Shrimp – try our Shrimp Tacos recipe, perfect for spring!
- Fresh, Florida Stone Crab Claws (please pre-order this item) – best steamed or broiled (November to May)
- Fresh, Local-Caught, Preservative-Free Sea Scallops
- Fresh Fluke or Flounder Fillets
- Fresh Tuna – try our Fresh Tuna Nicoise recipe for four!
- Fresh Icelandic Cod Loins
- Fresh Whole Fish Selections
View great Spring Seafood Recipes