What's In Season?
- Wild Salmon – fresh, never frozen, boneless fillets
- Wild-Caught Alaskan Halibut – high in protein and rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Fresh Domestic Swordfish – great on the grill or a bake/broil combination
- Fresh Live Soft-Shell Crabs
- Fresh, Farm-Raised Black Pearl Salmon – try our heart-healthy and diabetes and gluten-free recipe: Salmon with Salsa Verde
- Wild-Caught, Domestic, Shell on, Raw Shrimp – both fresh and previously frozen
- Farm-Raised Shrimp – try our Shrimp Spaghetti Squash recipe, perfect for summer!
- Fresh, Local-Caught, Preservative-Free Sea Scallops
- Fresh Fluke or Flounder Fillets
- Fresh Tuna – grill on a McCaffrey’s Cedar Plank for an extra smoky flavor!
- Fresh Icelandic Cod Loins
- Fresh Whole Fish Selections
View great Summer Seafood Recipes