Entertaining made easy: We prepare. You celebrate!
Exceptional Seafood Every Day
Our Seafood Department has everything you need to create an exceptionally healthy meal. Our friendly seafood experts can help you choose from whatever catch the fisherman lands daily. You’ll find hand-cut and trimmed fillets, or fresh – never frozen – steaks for the grill. If you prefer, we’ll do the preparation for you, like steamed lobsters or shucked oysters. Perfectly trimmed, ready-to-cook items might be just the bait necessary to lure the most discerning taste buds. We’re happy to help you choose from our high quality seafood and give you tips on how to prepare and cook it. And, our catering department can prepare a beautiful fish platter or tray for any occasion.
- Fresh Swordfish Steaks
- Fresh Dry Bay Scallops
- Wild Coho Salmon Fillets – previously frozen
- Fresh Flounder Fillets
- Gray Sole Fillets
- Little Neck Clams
Our seafood departments offer fresh, swordfish steaks. Click here to try our Kebab recipe for Grilled Swordfish Kebabs.
Storage Tips for Fresh Seafood:
- Always keep fresh seafood in the coldest part of your refrigerator.
- Always leave fresh seafood in its original packaging.
- Fresh whole fish should be cooked within 3 days.
- Fresh fish fillets, steaks, or portions should be cooked within 2 days.
- Fresh shrimp & scallops should be cooked within 2 days.