Entertaining made easy: We prepare. You celebrate!
Exceptional Seafood Every Day
Our Seafood Department has everything you need to create an exceptionally healthy meal. Our friendly seafood experts can help you choose from whatever catch the fisherman lands daily. You’ll find hand-cut and trimmed fillets, or fresh – never frozen – steaks for the grill. If you prefer, we’ll do the preparation for you, like steamed lobsters or shucked oysters. Perfectly trimmed, ready-to-cook items might be just the bait necessary to lure the most discerning taste buds. We’re happy to help you choose from our high quality seafood and give you tips on how to prepare and cook it. And, our catering department can prepare a beautiful fish platter or tray for any occasion.
- Fresh Swordfish Steaks
- Sushi Grade Tuna
- Fresh Salmon Fillet
- Cod Loins
- Grey Sole
- Sea Scallops
- Domestic Shrimp
- Isle Of Skye Organic Scottish Salmon – new item!
Our seafood departments offer fresh halibut fillets. Click here to try our recipe for Roasted Halibut.
Storage Tips for Fresh Seafood:
- Always keep fresh seafood in the coldest part of your refrigerator.
- Always leave fresh seafood in its original packaging.
- Fresh whole fish should be cooked within 3 days.
- Fresh fish fillets, steaks or portions should be cooked within 2 days.
- Fresh shrimp & scallops should be cooked within 2 days.