Edamame with Leeks and Rosemary
4 servings – ½ cup each
- 2 cups frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup leeks, sliced into half moons
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tablespoon of capers, drained
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (jar), diced
- 1/8 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- Prepare edamame according to package directions.
- Heat oil in pan. Add leeks and garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Mix prepared edamame, capers, diced red peppers and Montreal seasoning together.
- Add leeks and garlic to edamame mixture and gently toss together.
Estimated nutrition content –
130 calories, 7 grams fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 0 cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 9 grams carbohydrate, 4 grams of fat, 2 grams sugar and 9 grams of protein